Friday 14 October 2016

Blogs I'm Loving

Blogs I'm Currently Loving, 

and Some Die Hard Favourites 



screen shot of website

A Kailo Chic Life

...particularly her craft section! Very whimsical, upbeat, happy, fun kind of vibe to her work, which I'm loving.










Die Hard Favourite:

Bldg 25 aka Free People's Blog


but all I really pay attention to is the DIY section (sorry not sorry)... check thattt out here







See more after the jump below :)






Wearing It On My Sleeves


This is one of those blogs I actually love for more than just the DIY section (although its also fabulous). It takes on a more OOTD, fashion aim, with the wonderful writing of the adorable and witty Sarah. It has a lot more beyond that as well. And I think its definitely worth checking out.








Die Hard Favourite:

A Pair & A Spare


I have loved this blog for a very long time, and was initially drawn in by this DIY multi-coloured bodycon skirt, because I had actually always wondered if it was possible to make a skirt out of a small rug (Although I was thinking rag rug) and loe and behold that's what this amazing woman did. I love the entirety of her blog, but it definitely has a strong DIY section.



Wild Amor


I have followed this blog on and off for so long, from the time of its beginning as another blog named Studs and Pearls. Its a great overall blog, mostly focused on DIY, and Kirsten has some amazing tutorials. I swear she was the first to think of DIY placemat clutches before that became a craze, but maybe its just me.



Die Hard Favourite:

Design*Sponge 


Design Sponge is MASSIVE amazing blog that has so many different aspects to it (and of course a strong DIY section)
Must. Check. Out. 






No comments:

Post a Comment