Monday 19 September 2016

Incredibly Easy DIY Curtains

On my back door in my house we have a really awkward tiny window I always wanted to update. But I was at a loss of what to do with it, as its a strange looking double thick window that really more than anything I just wanted to hide. I love what I've seen of people putting contact paper on their windows, but it wasn't an option here because that window is just so ugly. I refused a before picture, that's how bad it and the out-dated single panel curtain on it were.




What to do, what to do... The answer struck me when I was browsing through Jysk and discovered a pair of cute, but heinously itchy, curtains on clearance for $2. They looked like the perfect size for curtains for the window and they were already mostly pre-sewn. YES. I simply folded over the tops of them and did a straight stitch (a hand-done, not even that nice one, while watching Keeping Up With the Kardashians) and put them up on the mini curtain rod that was originally on the window. 



Tada!


You could probably find your own super cheap pillowcases
to turn into blindsat your own Jysk, or elsewhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment